Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Freakin' Shelly!

Ok so I really don't have anything to say, Shelly really wanted me to update my blog, so here it goes. I am way excited to move to California! We're only going to be there for about 6 months, but it will still be a fun new eperience. All I'm waiting for is tmo to pick up my stuff so that I can go! I can't wait to go! I am so impatient! But now I'm sick! I have a stupid cold! It will go away fast though! I hope... So I really don't have anything else to say. So here you go Shelly I have updated my blog!

3 comments:

Shelly said...

Wow, if i had known you were going to be so mean about it.......sheesh!! It's never a good sign when you see someone else's post titled "Freakin' Shelly"....GOOD GRIEF!

The Robbins Family said...

Shelly you make me laugh! HaHaHa

Shelly said...

Doesn't it seem like I always get the BUTT end of Janelle's frustrations!?!?!